Monday 8 August 2011

*Intermission*

So it turns out that in China none of the free VPN services work anymore to access the Facebooks and the Blogspots or the Google Pluses of the Internets so I can only post updates via text email.
With that in mind - I apologize for not being able to add pictures to most of the posts while I'm here - only plain, boring old text - so I might save some until I get access to a computer that can reroute the encryption conduits using their Telnet hacking software (I've seen it in movies - I know how it works).  I also apologize for any spelling misteakes or errors as I can't edit them after the fact. 

And before you suggest - I don't really trust all of the people who run free proxies to behave and not steal passwords etc.  Sure most of them will be fine - but there'll definitely be a few bad apples in there.

ProTip: It pays to be a little paranoid when it comes to the internet.  Some people are dicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment