Thursday 4 August 2011

Luxury Absentis

Despite all this extremely affordable food, cheap transport, and free entertainment, to stretch the travel funds I'm still relegated to setting up camp in the largest mixed dorms available in the most affordable least shitty accommodation - which brings me to the raison d'ĂȘtre for this entry's title:

When one gives up their home, their job, their security, their  monotony of daily nine to five life - you can no longer indulge in the simplest of hedonistic pleasures without offending all those around you.   That is to say - farting in bed.  Can you die from not farting?  I hope not.  The doctor didn't give me a jab for absentis ventus.  If it doesn't escape will it eventually come up the other way??  I hope not - it could be a wet one.

Someone please enlighten me.

Am I becoming wiser?  Am I learning more about myself and the world I can live in? I don't think I can answer that.  Definitely not more mature as I just wrote about farts.
All I can say is… I had another large curry before hopping on the overnight train again :/

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog! It is making me want to do some more travel. I will be eagerly reading your future tales.

    ReplyDelete