Tuesday 28 February 2012

Vietnam: Nha Trang


To me, Nha Trang is a rather unremarkable beach town - think an under-construction version of the Gold Coast.  I spend the day there on the beach under an umbrella, popping into the ocean every now and then for a swim and to cool off.  Somehow - this is the first day that I've worn sunscreen, and I spent the vast majority of the day under an umbrella reading - when night comes I start to feel the tingling of inevitable sunburn.  Damnit.  It's gonna be an unpleasant bus-ride tonight.

Actually, it's not all bad

PS.  If you are young and Australian you'll probably like it here - it seems to be full of them.  That kind of holiday is just not for me (I haven't travelled halfway around the world to sit under a beach umbrella).


No comments:

Post a Comment